Budget Department – Fiscal Division
The Fiscal Division is responsible for the preparation and review of the County budget in compliance with Sections 120 and 200, Florida Statutes. This department is also responsible for the continual monitoring, maintaining and amending of the budget in accordance with adopted procedures in the Administrative Code.
In addition, the Fiscal Division is responsible for the formulation, production and distribution of the County's official budget document. Monitoring and providing revenue projections to the County Administrator is also a function of this department. Within the Fiscal Division is a special projects and grants section that seeks, secures and maintains grants for county programs and projects. Coordination of all matters pertaining to assessments associated with various municipal service taxing and benefit units within Charlotte County is performed by the Fiscal Division.
- Grant Policies and Procedures
- General Fund Quarterly Report
- General Fund Quarterly Projection
- 2012/2013 Adopted Line Item Book
- 2012/2013 Adopted Capital Improvement Program (CIP)
- 2011/2012 and 2012/2013 Adopted Line Item Book
- 2010/2011 Adopted Line Item Book
- 2011/2012 Adopted CIP Book (11MB)
- 2010/2011 Adopted CIP Book (14MB)
- 2009/2010 Line Item Book
- 2009/2010 Adopted CIP Document (17MB)
- 2008/2009 Adopted CIP Document (20MB)
- 2008/2009 Adopted Line Item Book