Rotonda Community Park and Preserve
100 Rotonda Boulevard
Rotonda West FL 33947
For reservations or information contact 941.473.1018
Rotonda Community Park and Preserve is a 30.98 acre park within the center of Rotonda Circle located on Cape Haze. The site consists of oak scrub and xeric hammock communities that are home to a family of scrub jays, as well as gopher tortoises and other native wildlife.
To get there: Drive west on SR 776, turn left onto Gasparilla Rd/771. Drive apporximately 2 miles and turn right at Rotonda Blvd E (Big Rotonda Sign). Follow the road to the end (approx 2.4 miles). There will be a sign for Rotonda Community Park.
Rate is $20.00 per hour*
We recommend a minimum of four hours to accommodate your event and set-up/clean-up needs.
*Private/Not-For-Profit rate. Commercial use $40.00 per hour.
Pavilion Size: 1600 sq ft
Table #: 9 tables
Seating Capacity: 72 people
Paid parking: no
Pavilion Rental Information:
- Reservations are for the picnic pavilion only and do not include reservation of nor exclusive use of other park areas or amenities. Rental of open space areas is available to accommodate additional needs such as a bounce house.
- You may not limit access to park patrons nor charge admission to the park
- The sale of food to the public is prohibited
- Glass containers are prohibited
- Alcoholic beverages are permitted from sunrise until sunset.
- Noise levels must follow County Noise Ordinance 94-02
- Parking fees (if applicable) are not included in the shelter rental
- Shelter and surrounding area must be left in the same condition as upon arrival
- Licensee must observe all posted park rules