Charlotte Sports Park
The Charlotte Sports Park is home to the Tampa Bay Rays spring training and the Charlotte Stone Crabs regular season, as well as other events.
As part of a $27 million dollar renovation, the stadium has been completely refurbished to a gleaming, family-friendly venue. Completed in early 2009, the seating bowl showcases a 360 degree fan-friendly pedestrian concourse, a new luxury suite level, two outfield berms, a tiki bar, a children’s play area, and new group areas. Capacity is approximately 6,000 fixed seats plus another 1,500 seats in the general admission areas. A new 40,000 square foot building houses administrative offices and brand new major and minor league clubhouses.
Tampa Bay Rays Spring Training Ticket Information
For more Tampa Bay Rays information, please contact a Rays representative at 727.825.3422 or e-mail email@example.com or visit www.raysbaseball.com.
Charlotte Stone Crabs Ticket Information
Please call 941.206.HITS (4487) or visit www.stonecrabsbaseball.com.
The following facilities are currently available for rental at the Charlotte Sports Park:
- Hospitality Suites
- Outfield Bar
- Meeting Space
- Box Office
- Ticket Booth
- Baseball Fields
- Batting Cages
- Meeting Rooms
- Covered Pavilion
- Multi-Purpose Field (Open Space)
- Parking Lot
The Charlotte Sports Park is located on S.R. 776 which offers easy accessibility from U.S. 41 and I-75. In addition, this facility connects to Tippecanoe Environmental Park and will become the entrance to walking trails, a boardwalk and a canoe/kayak launch.
From the North (Tampa/St. Petersburg/Sarasota):
- Take I-75 South
- Get off at Exit 179 toward North Port/Port Charlotte, turn right on Toledo Blade Blvd, and drive 6.3 miles.
- Turn right onto El Jobean Rd/SR-776 and Charlotte Sports Park will be 2 miles ahead on the left.
Take I-75 South
-Get off at Exit 191 toward Englewood/North Port, merge onto River Road, and drive 5.4 miles.
-Turn left at Tamiami Trail South/US-41 and drive 6.2 miles.
-Turn right at Cornelius Blvd and drive 2.7 miles.
-Turn left at El Jobean Rd/SR-776. Sports Park will be a mile ahead on the right.
From the South (Naples/Ft. Myers/Cape Coral):
- Take I-75 North
- Get off at Exit 164 to US-17 South to US-41 (Tamiami Trail) North.
- Turn left onto El Jobean Rd., and Charlotte Sports Park will be on the left.
- Take US-41 (Tamiami Trail)
- Turn left on El Jobean Rd., and Charlotte Sports Park will be on the left
From the West (Englewood):
- Continue on SR-776 until it turns into El Jobean Rd., and Charlotte Sports Park will be on the right
Please contact 941.235.5010 for specific rates and dates of availability.
We look forward to hosting your next event at the Charlotte Sports Park!